Specialising in Relationships Counselling
Eileen Moore is a Psychologist and Relationship Counsellor who has been seeing couples and individuals in private practice for many years. Michael Moore has 15 years experience as a Relationship Counsellor.
For Individual therapy click here.
We work together as co-therapists so that we can give you the best service you can get to help your relationship improve. Co-therapy is an emerging service in the field of couples counselling as it offers couples a superior professional service. The advantages of co-therapy are:
- two skilled therapists, for the price of one, working together to help you resolve your issues
- two minds working on your problem and observing issues in the session
- both the male and female perspective, which is vital for a balanced understanding of the issues in your relationship
- we are also happily married and have been using these relationship skills in our marriage for 30 years
- we offer some after hour appointments on a Thursday evening and Saturday – essential for busy working couples
Together, we specialise in relationships counselling for Coffs Harbour, Nambucca, Bellingen and the surrounding areas. They incorporate the following skills for Relationship Counselling:
- Communication skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Personality Types and how they impact on relationships
- Positive Relationship Skills
- Character strengths – assessment and use in relationships
- Values clarification for positive lifestyle
- Gottman – 7 Skills for a Successful Relationship
- 1 hour – $120
- Intensive Couples Counselling:
- 2 hours – $230
- 3 hours – $330
Our counselling practice is located in beautiful Bellingen – only 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour or Nambucca. Many couples take the opportunity to have a lovely lunch or coffee and cake in one of the many local gorgeous cafes before or after their session.
These sessions are not covered by Medicare however, as Eileen is a Psychologist, you will likely be able to claim for these sessions if you have private medical insurance.
Call Eileen 0413 199 218 or Michael 0421 217 678
“My husband and I booked in for sessions with both Eileen and Michael together, and I am so glad we did”.
“Two therapists, two different genders and two different approaches which I feel made all the difference to my husband and I. Both were perceptive, empathetic, caring and honest. They have helped us make positive adjustments in our marriage and I could not be more thankful”.
Rachel, Coffs Harbour